JOIN THE TEAM
JOIN THE TEAM
DOWNLOAD THE FORM OR APPLY ONLINE
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce great customer service to the all customers
- Work as a Team Player
- Obtain copies of the sales order and transport material or equipment to and from designated areas in the facility.
- Loading and unloading goods from vehicles such as customer vehicles and vendor trucks.
- Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates to the proper storage locations
- Stacking goods in the correct storage location, following inventory control instructions
- Verifying all loads are secure
- Stacking empty pallets
- Performing daily equipment checks such as checking the propane gas tanks and fluids.
- Removing machine attachments and waste material from forklifts.
- Basic math and reading skills; basic computer skills may be required.
- High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others; promote a safe work environment
- Follow instructions for daily assigned tasks.
- Execute assignments in an accurate, timely and safe manner
- Maintain a clean & safe environment
- Must be able to work face to face with customers.
Physical demands and abilities
- Regularly sitting on a powered industrial truck (Forklift)
- Frequently be able to lift 50 pounds or less and adjust body position to bend, stoop, stand, walk, turn, pivot, and stand for long periods of time
- Having a good sense of balance
- Having good eye-hand-foot coordination
- Ability to assess weights and judge distances and heights
- Ability to work in varying and harsh temperatures depending upon season.