JOIN THE TEAM
JOIN THE TEAM
DOWNLOAD THE FORM OR APPLY ONLINE
Outside Sales Rep – Equipment Rental/Service
Objective: The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for Renting, Selling parts and service. The Outside Sales Representative will reach his or her business targets through effective management of designated territories and physical visits to customers. This individual will also develop ongoing, profitable relationships with customers and continually maintain the professional image of the company. Successful candidates will understand outside sales and direct experience in the Construction industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential customers.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects by cold calling and contact these and other accounts.
- Quoting and negotiating prices and preparing rental contracts and closing orders
- Growing and developing customer relationships to increase market share while focusing on selling the entire dealership (parts, service, rental)
- Close sales by overcoming objections.
- Acquire and maintain a broad knowledge of the product lines and services sold by the company.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare and present quotes and sales proposals.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow up.
- Identify and resolve customer needs/concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow up and adherence to goals.
- Coordinate with all departments needed to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Ability to follow through from quoting stage to delivery of the product.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, sales meetings, and other events.
- Actively manage call schedule to cover assigned territory in a time-efficient manner.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Individual should be able to set work priorities and work independently in the absence of supervision and be able to understand and carryout oral and written directions
- Individual must have the ability to maintain a high degree of motivation.
- Ability to drive and work remotely.
- Passionate, dedicated, self-motivated individual.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred).
- Preferred high-level of knowledge in the construction equipment industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and work efficiently.
- Good understanding of equipment and its operations.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Computer proficient in Word, Excel and other business systems.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities. It may not contain a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job. This document is not a contract, and the company may change job duties at any time.
All candidates must have a clean driving record, submit to a pre-employment background screening and drug testing.
Job Type: Full-time
- Base + Commission
- 3 + Years outside sales
- Equipment Rental experience a plus
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: Fort Worth and surrounding counties