JOIN THE TEAM
JOIN THE TEAM
DOWNLOAD THE FORM OR APPLY ONLINE
Outside Sales Representative
The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for finding and attracting new customers, all while continuing to provide an excellent level of customer service for the current customers that you are assigned to in accordance with the Barnsco Texas values. You will be responsible for making recommendations on the concrete related products that will best suit the customer needs, submitting orders and ensuring a timely delivery or pick up. You must have the ability to communicate effectively and be able to address the customer’s needs and concerns in a manner that is beneficial to Barnsco Texas.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Possess knowledge of concrete products carried, their applications and process of use.
- Provide customers with product specifications as needed. “Consultative Selling”.
- Possess knowledge of and display ability to answer technical questions regarding concrete construction materials.
- Prepare quotes on the sale or rental of supplies and equipment.
- Quickly obtain and confirm prices in operating systems. OSR’s have internal support to assist in gathering data.
- Verifying product availability and status as needed.
- Develop “outside of the box” sales strategies for attracting more customers and for retention and growth of current customers.
- Submit requests to supporting ISR for customer account initialization and maintenance.
- Place outbound sales generation calls as designated by the Director of Sales.
- Perform other duties as required by Director of Sales.