JOIN THE TEAM
JOIN THE TEAM
DOWNLOAD THE FORM OR APPLY ONLINE
Support production by maintaining machinery, both rebar fabrication and Post-Tension equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on production machines
- Inspect machines regularly for signs of malfunctions, including visual and sound inspections
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques and schedule
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results
- Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of experience as a maintenance mechanic or in a similar role
- Must possess a strong focus on Safety and demonstrate prior safety knowledge
- Previous experience with hydraulic systems preferred
- Basic electrical knowledge preferred
- Experience with welding, cutting, fabrication and equipment maintenance required
- Ability to deal with uncertainty and work under minimal supervision required
- Must have good communication skills and basic math skills
- Ability to multitask and manage time required
- Ability to interact with coworkers and customers in a positive manner required
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of five years of hands-on field service construction rental/equipment maintenance.
- Must have basic set of industrial tools to complete all tasks
- Must demonstrate professionalism, sense of urgency, and strong customer service
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds, full use of arms to hands to use tools, must be able to climb up and off equipment and be able to see close as well as distant.
- Requires a valid and current driver’s license.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required