JOIN THE TEAM
JOIN THE TEAM
DOWNLOAD THE FORM OR APPLY ONLINE
Fabrication Shop Administrator
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with reporting production manager to resolve any employee issues, along with providing coaching to ensure the team is motivated and properly prepared for all their duties.
- Monitors fabrication demand and coordinates with others to ensure all projects are properly resourced to meet project budget and time requirements.
- Communicates with fellow co-workers, supervisors, and other personnel about production.
- Works safely to prevent on-the-job injuries. Always wears appropriate PPE according to safety rules; attends and participates in safety meetings.
- Ensures the shop stays on schedule and within budget
- Enforces safety, quality control, and production expectations.
- Follow up with Production Manager about employee hours, vacation, sick time, and overtime control
- Perform basic administrative duties each day outlined by management.
- Perform task needed in office or field in absence of manager.
- Capable of performing task in office setting or field daily.
- Mange inventory, ordering materials, increasing the efficiency of operations and scheduling production
- Must also be able to lift up to 75 pounds, & to lift and bend regularly, as required
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in fabrication setting
- Must possess a strong focus on Safety and demonstrate prior safety knowledge
- Must be able to work in a team and independently.
- Experience with welding, cutting, fabrication and equipment maintenance preferred
- Must have good communication skills and basic math skills
- Ability to multitask and display time management skills
- Ability to interact with coworkers and customers in a positive manner
- High School Diploma or equivalent required