JOIN THE TEAM
JOIN THE TEAM
DOWNLOAD THE FORM OR APPLY ONLINE
Customer Service Representative
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Taking orders by phone/face to face from sales persons or customers and ensure its timely delivery.
- Handle and generate sales with existing accounts.
- Become familiar with all product lines.
- Establish and maintain relationships with manufacturers.
- Maintain open orders daily.
- Keep Showroom clean and organized.
- Recommend additional products needed for the job.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure accuracy and predictability.
- Perform other duties as required by Customer Service Supervisor.
Desired Skills and Experience:
This position requires a goal-oriented person, who can work independently, is well organized, meets deadlines and has the ability to work on several projects or assignments simultaneously, switching back and forth during the course of the day from one task or assignment to another.
- 1-3 Years of Experience in Sales
- Experience in the Construction Industry is preferred.
- Well organized and takes good notes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel and Outlook
- Communicates well with customers both on the phone and in person
- Willing to gain product knowledge daily
- Good with time management
- Problem solver for both internal and external customers
- Bilingual – English/Spanish preferred