JOIN THE TEAM
JOIN THE TEAM
DOWNLOAD THE FORM OR APPLY ONLINE
- Responsible for collecting payments from customers who are past our net-30 terms for assigned accounts.
- Monitors and analyzes past due spreadsheet in order to pursue collection activities.
- Placing customers on or off credit holds as well as releasing orders from holds for all locations.
- Working hands-on with our sales teams in collecting payments from customers and/or researching all short pays that are due to price discrepancies.
- Call and/or email customers requesting job information to enter job information into the appropriate system
- Work with the team on departmental goal of keeping ineligibles under 7%
- Send invoices and proof of delivery as needed.
- Meet with customers to review/solve any issues
- Review and approve lien notices in LevelSet.
- Review and process waivers for customers- sign, scan, send and save onto the appropriate drive.
- Work in close cooperation with the accounts receivable team to reconcile un-applied payments, short pays, overpayments, and credits.
- Work with customers & sales reps on resolving any disputed invoices in a timely manner.
- Ensure that invoices that were short paid by taxes have a Barnsco tax certificate.
- Change tax codes for customer accounts in our system and save them into the appropriate drive.
- Contribute to building and sustaining a collaborative and supportive culture/work environment.
- Support the Accounting teams by offering back-up for cash applications as well as assisting with mail pick up, sorting & delivery to the appropriate buildings/departments as needed.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Strong work ethics
- Extensive knowledge in all our systems
- Well experienced in the Cash Application field
- Works well with others and a great team player
- Can manage multiple tasks, meet deadline in a timely manner
- Extremely attentive to everyday work
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word
- Good problem solver