JOIN THE TEAM
JOIN THE TEAM
DOWNLOAD THE FORM OR APPLY ONLINE
Construction Contract Billing Specialist
To ensure that construction lump sum jobs are accurately and timely billed and closed out while tracking job progress. The position does require critical thinking as well as high attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Project Managers and/or Admins to ensure that required documentation is understood and turned in timely.
- Accurately input all lump sum jobs into system to include, job address, correct taxes, pricing, contract amounts, estimators, and detailers
- Frequently engage with employees and customers both by phone and via written communications regarding new jobs, work in progress and final billing.
- Responsible for managing appropriate project financial performance, all billing, job closure, final invoicing, and closure tracking
- Reconcile billing inconsistencies or issues as necessary in order to ensure timely payment of outstanding balances.
- Enter any change orders into system and process credit memos as related to job
- Provide reports weekly, monthly, at closure, and as requested by management
- Engage in audits as related to contract/lumpsum jobs
- Provide workflow and backup support to other members in the finance and accounting
- Perform other duties as required by Director of Accounting
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing, in multiple platforms
- Ability to tactfully handle and resolve difficult situations with employees and customers
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, and reliable
- Strong Computer Skills – Word, Excel, Outlook, and ERP
- Preferably but not required, experience in reviewing construction contracts and knowledge of construction materials.